понедельник, 17 февраля 2020 г.

DOWNLOAD DILI TA UYAB WALAY IKAW UG AKO

Kugmo with Lyrics Aggressive Audio Bisrock. Since adto nga event, sige na ko ug borrow adto nga camera and eventually that friend left the camera with me. Damion August 15, at 9: Repeat Chorus 2x Advertisements. A Royal Gem in San Remigio. Plus potato corner fries. This entry was posted in Uncategorized. dili ta uyab walay ikaw ug ako

Uploader: Zulutaur
Date Added: 9 September 2005
File Size: 7.50 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 42413
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Cok-kuto with Lyrics Aggressive Audio Bisrock. Pramis this is pinakalast nga extra rice. Ugma lang ta mag diet ha? It came to a point nga I had to make a choice. Ensaymada with Lyrics Agipo Bisrock. Am Uyyab out of my head to think the world will start believing me when I am dead? Duyog with Lyrics Jewel Villaflores Bisrock.

Nanguyab by On and Off Lyrics. Your email address will not be published. This is a mellow song that was a break from its bisrock predecessors. Istambay by Enchi Lyrics.

dili ta uyab walay ikaw ug ako

Notify me of new posts by email. Notify me of follow-up comments by email.

Videos and Lyrics

I said na, na na na na na na, na na na na na na, na na na na nanana nanana nanana na nanana. Lingin with Lyrics Aggressive Audio Bisrock. Everyone was singing it walqy to a love lost and the pain of loving them still. Oh yeah All I need is one more Chance.

dili ta uyab walay ikaw ug ako

Of course, the one favorite thing that I love to shoot is food. My parents are not together.

I am into a lot of things man gud. A certain someone that seems to be everything in your life. Awit sa Gugma by Victory Band Lyrics. Wallay did you have to leave me? Later at night I will be with friends—we call ourselves the Kawali Crew because uh when we started becoming close, we would go to this place near Sykes and together we would have lechon kawali.

Gonna try to be.

Newer Posts Older Posts Home. This site uses cookies. Ninety percent of my crew are musicians gyud. I just drink, either Coke or water. For request, please comment below.

Videos and Lyrics

This is just a fan made lyric video. The illogical reasoning, actions, and worse, illogical feelings that is so absurd and comical one can only laugh. When you said that dreaming was as good as reality? A YouTube hit with more than 14 million views. Tapi aku tahu aku dapat melihatmu Aku ingat mengingatmu seperti janji Ya aku tahu aku bisa merasakanmu Kami adalah satu, sama seperti hari itu Aku mencintaimu.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий